Re: ERROR: GIN indexes do not support whole-index scans

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: GIN indexes do not support whole-index scans
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Kevin Flanagan" <kevin-f@linkprior.com> writes:
> Why would adding "target_lang_code='en'" cause this error?

Hard to tell without seeing the index definitions for this table.
Also could we see the EXPLAIN plans for both queries?  (If possible
... I'm not sure whether you'd get this error just from EXPLAINing
the problem query.)

> Environment: PostgreSQL 8.4 on Windows (installed with one-click installer),

8.4.what-exactly?

Сообщение: Re: Unexpected data beyond EOF during heavy writes
Сообщение: Re: Unexpected data beyond EOF during heavy writes