Re: Constraint documentation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Constraint documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
=?UTF-8?Q?L=C3=A6titia_Avrot?= <laetitia.avrot@gmail.com> writes:
> ... By looking at the constraint documentation page, we found out there was
> nothing about it. So we decided to write a first version of a patch.

Hi Lætitia!  Please add this thread to the open commitfest to make
sure we don't forget about it.  (The open -fest is dated 2018-09,
but it's likely we'll try to process some of it in July instead.)

Сообщение: Re: pg_config.h.win32 missing a set of flags from pg_config.h.in added in v11 development
Сообщение: Re: pg_config.h.win32 missing a set of flags from pg_config.h.inadded in v11 development