[pgadmin-support] pgadmin 4.1 on windows 10

От Marco
Тема [pgadmin-support] pgadmin 4.1 on windows 10
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi all,

since pgadmin 4 was in beta version I'm trying to install it on my windows 10 machine unsuccessfully.

My system is windows 10 pro (version 1607) os build 14393.0

I'm now trying to install pgadmin 4.1 from here:
https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin3/pgadmin4/v1.1/windows/pgadmin4-1.1-x86.exe

Once I first run the PGadmin.exe the application has been launched empty with this error message

"Failed to connect to the pgAdmin application server. Retrying in 4 seconds, or click here to try again now."

when I run it next times instead I received an error message:

    "Fatal Error"
    An Error occurred initialising the application server:
     Failed to launche the application server, server thread exiting.

Then it prompts me for a "Python Path" and an "Application Path",
I fill both with

"C:\Program Files (x86)\pgAdmin 4\v1\runtime"

but I'm not able to see the app working.