Re: PGAdmin4 debugger - unable to call ltree functions

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PGAdmin4 debugger - unable to call ltree functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/26/2018 02:54 PM, Ian Bell wrote:
> Hello Adrian,
>
> I just tried your suggestion and it generates the same error.  For
> verification, here is the function run in the debugger.
>
> create or replace function TestLtreeV2( MyArg text ) returns void
>
> as $$
>
> declare
>
>       _testVar integer;
>
> begin
>
> SELECT 1 INTO _testvar FROM TableLtree WHERE MyPath = text2ltree( MyArg
> ) LIMIT 1;
>
> raise notice '_testVar = %', _testVar;
>
> end;
>
> $$ language plpgsql;

I'm tapped out. You might want to get hold of the pgAdmin folks directly:

https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "Ian Bell"
Сообщение: RE: PGAdmin4 debugger - unable to call ltree functions
Сообщение: Re: PGAdmin4 debugger - unable to call ltree functions