Re: PostgreSQL Certification

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Certification
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL Certification  (Csaba Nagy <nagy@ecircle-ag.com>)
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL Certification  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general

> Guys, with respect this thread does nothing for us unless it is on the
> certification list.

Do we really need a separate mailing list for every thread? It's already kind
of crazy with dozens of lists, many of them moribund, which most people aren't
even aware exist.

I was going to suggest pruning the mailing lists down to just 3-4 already. The
last thing we need to be doing is creating new ones.

--
  Gregory Stark

Сообщение: Re: [OT] "advanced" database design (long)
Сообщение: Re: [OT] "advanced" database design (long)