Re: pgsql: Add relation fork support to pg_relation_size() function.

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: pgsql: Add relation fork support to pg_relation_size() function.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hm, I wonder if we should have made the forks use a fork "name" instead of a
number. It sure would be nicer to have files name 12345.fsm instead of another
opaque number.

The other reason I thought of this is that if EDB or anyone else uses forks
for a private purpose then it would avoid the whole issue of conflicts. The
best option right now would be to set aside a range of values for private
purposes.

--  Gregory Stark EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com Ask me about EnterpriseDB's RemoteDBA services!