Re: [BUGS] BUG #14057: vacuum setting reltuples=0 for tables with >0 tuples

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14057: vacuum setting reltuples=0 for tables with >0 tuples
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

 Andres> Hm, should we prevent autovacuum/analyze from running on the table?

Probably, yes; good point. (Also, I just realized it would speed things
up a bit to change the largely useless second column to a non-toastable
type or remove it so we can avoid having a toast table.)

 Andres> Seems like a good thing to include in the tree.  I'd be ok with
 Andres> just including the simpler version in the relevant branches.

Ok.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)