Re: Window Functions: patch for CommitFest:Nov.

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: Window Functions: patch for CommitFest:Nov.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Hitoshi Harada" <umi.tanuki@gmail.com> writes:

> 2008/11/1 David Fetter <david@fetter.org>:

>>> Please send the patch to the pgsql-hackers list too.  That way we will
>>> have the patch around, even if the site above goes away in a few years.
>>
>> Here's a bzip2 version, which I hope will get through, as it's over
>> 100kB.
>>
> I've ever sent a patch over 100k and failed. Actually how much is the
> limitation of the patch size? And if the patch is too huge, is it
> better to split the patch than send an external link?

I suppose you could upload the patch to the wiki which just gives a warning
but lets you go ahead.

Isn't this like the third time we've run into this and said we were going to
raise/erase the limit?

--  Gregory Stark EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com Ask me about EnterpriseDB's 24x7 Postgres support!