Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet

От Igor Sosa Mayor
Тема Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Igor Sosa Mayor <joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com> writes:

> My question is therefore:
> 1. is there a way to permit the pl/python to connect to the internet all
>    the time and with a better configuration?
> 2. or should I forget the procedure and write a python script outside
>    the database?

I want to update the situation in this email following up my own email.
Sorry for not answering every question (in any case: I don't have
SElinux or similar).

The situation is very strange. It works now perfectly BUT ONLY after
restarting PG. I'm playing with the log options in PG and I don't see in
the logs nothing strange (PG starts without problems).

But I see that the log options in PG are really rich. Could maybe
someone tell me which could be the best options to find the problem? I
will be offline now during 24h, but I will try to make some experiments
in the meantime.

Thanks again for your help.

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com ::