Re: revised patch for PL/PgSQL table functions

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: revised patch for PL/PgSQL table functions
Дата
Re: revised patch for PL/PgSQL table functions  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-patches
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> This is an improved version of the PL/PgSQL table function patch.

Here's another improved patch. I got the parser to accept 'RETURN
NEXT' properly (thanks to Frank Ch. Eigler @ RH for his help),
although the solution might not be perfect: I changed the scanner to
accept 'return next' as a single token (allowing for a variable amount
of whitespace between the first and second words, of course). If you
have a better suggestion, let me know.

I also improved some unrelated areas of the documentation a little bit
and made some minor code cleanups.

I'd like to see this patch get into 7.3beta1 -- AFAIK, the only thing
remaining to be done is to write the docs. If I need to do anything
else, let me know.

Cheers,

Neil

Вложения