Re: BUG #5950: backend terminating after altering table

От Sergey Burladyan
Тема Re: BUG #5950: backend terminating after altering table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> "alex" <perepelica.alex@gmail.com> writes:
> > 1. create table t (
> > );
> > 2. alter table t add childs t;
> > 3. alter table t add id serial not null primary key;
> > server closed the connection unexpectedly
>
> Hmm.  This seems to be fixed in HEAD:

Not fully. There are also two cases with Segmentation fault
(from sql.ru forum):
1.
create table t ();
alter table t add childs t;
create table selfchield_new (like t);

2.
create table t ();
alter table t add childs t;
create table selfchield_new as select * from t;

I have segmentation fault with current master 7c7fd882.

--
Sergey Burladyan