Re: WITHIN GROUP patch

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: WITHIN GROUP patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Furthermore, I can't help noticing that the increased complexity>> has now pretty much negated your original
argumentsfor moving so>> much of the work out of nodeAgg.c.

Tom> The key reason for that was, and remains, not having theTom> behavior hard-wired in nodeAgg; I believe that this
designTom>permits things to be accomplished in aggregate implementationTom> functions that would not have been possible
withthe originalTom> patch.  I'm willing to accept some code growth to have thatTom> flexibility.

Do you have an actual use case?

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Bug in visibility map WAL-logging
От: Matheus de Oliveira
Сообщение: Re: Bug in visibility map WAL-logging