Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet

От Igor Sosa Mayor
Тема Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Are you taking lack of coordinates in the table as evidence of no
> connection or are you determining that some other way?

thanks again for your answer. The evidence is very easy. I get this[1].
BUT: if I try exactly the same python code in a console there is no
error and the coordinates are there.

> Have you tried using plpy.notice in plpythonu and RAISE NOTICE in
> plpgsql to track what is happening?

Yes, if the connection works, I get the correct answer. As I say: for
some reason postges can not make the connection OR get the answer (but
not always, it has worked only 3-4 times). All other things are working:
internet connection, python code...

[1]
ERROR:  geopy.exc.GeocoderServiceError: <urlopen error [Errno -2] Nombre o servicio desconocido>
CONTEXTO:  Traceback (most recent call last):
  PL/Python function "geocodificar", line 4, in <module>
    location = geoloc.geocode(direccion)
  PL/Python function "geocodificar", line 190, in geocode
  PL/Python function "geocodificar", line 159, in _call_geocoder
función PL/Python «geocodificar»
sentencia SQL: «SELECT *             from geocodificar(NEW.ciudad || ' ' || NEW.pais)»
función PL/pgSQL anadirgeocoord() en la línea 5 en sentencia SQL