Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet

От Igor Sosa Mayor
Тема Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Igor Sosa Mayor <joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com> writes:

> Maybe it has something to do with systemd? I'm trying to get all debug

A little more information: the unit of postgresql in my systemd looks
like this[1]. That means, it is started of course after the network (but
maybe there is not any connection avalaible?)

[1]
[Unit]
Description=PostgreSQL database server
After=network.target

[Service]
Type=forking
TimeoutSec=120
User=postgres
Group=postgres

Environment=PGROOT=/var/lib/postgres

SyslogIdentifier=postgres
PIDFile=/var/lib/postgres/data/postmaster.pid

ExecStartPre=/usr/bin/postgresql-check-db-dir ${PGROOT}/data
ExecStart= /usr/bin/pg_ctl -s -D ${PGROOT}/data start -w -t 120
ExecReload=/usr/bin/pg_ctl -s -D ${PGROOT}/data reload
ExecStop=  /usr/bin/pg_ctl -s -D ${PGROOT}/data stop -m fast

# Due to PostgreSQL's use of shared memory, OOM killer is often overzealous in
# killing Postgres, so adjust it downward
OOMScoreAdjust=-200

# Additional security-related features
PrivateTmp=true
ProtectSystem=full
NoNewPrivileges=true

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

Сообщение: Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet
Сообщение: Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet