Re: Creating tables from files

От Jason Earl
Тема Re: Creating tables from files
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am not entirely sure what you want to do but I think that what you
are looking for is the -f flag to psql.

Let's say you had a file (create.sql) that had:

CREATE TABLE foo (
        bar     SERIAL PRIMARY KEY,
        baz     text
);

and you wanted to load this into the processdata database.  The
command would look like this:

psql processdata -f create.sql

See man psql for more information, and fire up psql and do /? and
check out the /i command it does the same thing.

I hope this is helpful,
Jason Earl