Re: Rounding to even for numeric data type

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Rounding to even for numeric data type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom> I think the concern over backwards compatibility here is probablyTom> overblown; but if we're sufficiently worried
aboutit, a possibleTom> compromise is to invent a numeric_rounding_mode GUC, so thatTom> people could get back the old
behaviorif they really care.

I only see one issue with this, but it's a nasty one: do we really want
to make all numeric operations that might do rounding stable rather than
immutable?

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

От: Arthur Silva
Сообщение: Re: GSoC 2015: SP-GIST for geometrical objects
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Performance improvement for joins where outer side is unique