Re: BUG #14228: replication slot catalog_xmin not cleared on slot reuse

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: BUG #14228: replication slot catalog_xmin not cleared on slot reuse
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

 >> When creating a physical replication slot, the catalog_xmin field of
 >> the new slot is not initialized. If the slot storage had previously
 >> been used for a logical slot, the old catalog_xmin will remain in
 >> place and interfere with vacuum.

 Michael> Good catch! The same applies to confirmed_flush_lsn, which is
 Michael> used only by logical decoding and should remain as NULL for
 Michael> physical slots.  So I propose the patch attached to address
 Michael> both problems.

What about slot->effective_catalog_xmin ?

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14228: replication slot catalog_xmin not cleared on slot reuse
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14228: replication slot catalog_xmin not cleared on slot reuse