Re: make default TABLESPACE belong to target table.

От Amos Bird
Тема Re: make default TABLESPACE belong to target table.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So you would like locate those index tablespaces into the same
> tablespace as its parent relation when the index is created for a
> unique index or as a primary key?

Yes, and I'd like this behavior take effect when default_tablespace is
set to something like "parent".

> But what would be the difference with default_tablespace?

What do you mean? AFAIK, default_tablespace option cannot tell which
tablespace the parent table is in.

> I think that you are looking for a replacement for something that is
> already doable.

Hmm, I've done my research and asked around IRC channels. There is
little info come to my mind. could you give me some hint?