Re: Resources

От Jason Earl
Тема Re: Resources
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
You've shown that the query takes up a lot of CPU, and that it is
slower than you would like.  We have an idea as to how big the table
is (not very), and we know that you have done your homework and have
vacuum analyzed.

Next we need the query in question (so we can check for some of the
more well known performance pitfalls like using IN on large result
sets), and also the explain output (so we can see what PostgreSQL
thinks of your query).  You also might want to consider including the
schema of the tables involved.

Jason