Re: Open Source CRM - Options?

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: Open Source CRM - Options?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Chris Browne" <cbbrowne@acm.org> writes:

> RT has a very different purpose; it was designed to track work (e.g. -
> "work tickets"), as opposed to managing web site content.
>
> It *might* be used as a bug tracker, though with a considerably
> different flavour from (say) Bugzilla; as a CRM, it would be pretty
> unsuitable :-(.

FWIW I think you guys are using CRM to mean something very different from its
usual meaning. A trouble ticket tracking system like RT is pretty much
precisely what is normally referred to as a CRM. What you seem to be referring
to is some subset of CMS, I don't know of any specific name for this kind of
system.

--
  Gregory Stark