Re: Simple postgresql.conf wizard

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: Simple postgresql.conf wizard
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
dpage@pgadmin.org ("Dave Page") writes:
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 8:10 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 02:21 +0000, Gregory Stark wrote:
>>
>>> On the other hand what does occur to me in retrospect is that I regret
>>> that I didn't think about how I was disparaging the importance of
>>> mental illness and hope nobody took offense for that reason.
>>
>> Your comments surprise me because you mentioned to me privately that you
>> disliked on-list bullies.
>
> It hardly seems like bullying to me - a tongue-in-cheek humorous
> remark to someone many of us, including Greg, have known and worked
> with for years. If it were made to a newbie to the community, that
> would be another matter.

It's pretty much like the "you'd have to be on crack to do that!",
erm, crack.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="cbbrowne.com" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://linuxfinances.info/info/rdbms.html

От: "Dmitry Koterov"
Сообщение: Re: Sometimes pg_dump generates dump which is not restorable
От: Dean Rasheed
Сообщение: Re: So what's an "empty" array anyway?