Re: SQL-spec incompatibilities in similar_escape() and related stuff

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: SQL-spec incompatibilities in similar_escape() and related stuff
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

 Robert> But the number of people using out-of-core postfix operators
 Robert> has got to be really tiny -- unless, maybe, there's some really
 Robert> popular extension like PostGIS that uses them.

If there's any extension that uses them I've so far failed to find it.

For the record, the result of my Twitter poll was 29:2 in favour of
removing them, for what little that's worth.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)