Re: SELECT results in "ERROR: index key does not match expected index column"

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: SELECT results in "ERROR: index key does not match expected index column"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

 Tom> (You realize of course that an index on a constant is pretty
 Tom> useless. I wonder if we should disallow that.)

Unique index on a constant is a standard technique for forcing a table
to be limited to at most one row (or with a partial index, at most one
row matching a condition). Non-unique index on a constant is probably
not useful though.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)