Re: PL/pgSQL: Return multiple rows

От Turbo Fredriksson
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL: Return multiple rows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Quoting Alex Pilosov <alex@pilosoft.com>:

> I'm working on this (not plpgsql specific, though).
>
> I have most of this done, just need to merge it to the -current and send
> in the patch, but I was bogged down by RL :(

Problem is that I'd REALLY would like a workaround in 7.1... I have 7.2 from
CVS, but is that 'production quality' yet?

-- Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective
aboutwho its friends are         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /   Debian Certified Linux Developer   _ /// / /__| | | | | |_|
|> <  Turbo Fredriksson   turbo@tripnet.se \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ Stockholm/Sweden

smuggle ammunition congress Uzi munitions Saddam Hussein
counter-intelligence quiche Rule Psix South Africa subway [Hello to
all my fans in domestic surveillance] spy radar Semtex