Re: pgsql: The E.

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: pgsql: The E.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

>> Don't want to shoot your Albatross, but those lines were written by
>> Coleridge. Must give the appropriate credits :-)
>
> Doh ... of course ... but why does Project Gutenberg have it filed
> under Wordsworth?
>
> http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/8905
>
> Anyway, you are certainly correct; will go fix the attribution.

oh phooey, this spoils what I was going to post.

Worsworth would have proven a particularly ironic choice. He fought long and
hard to extend copyright terms.

http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0030-8129%28196109%2976%3A4%3C380%3AWATCAO%3E2.0.CO%3B2-P&size=LARGE&origin=JSTOR-enlargePage

--
  Gregory Stark

От: alvherre@postgresql.org (Alvaro Herrera)
Сообщение: pgsql: Change the "distributed checkpoint" release note item to Greg