Re: Distribution of results

От Jorge Godoy
Тема Re: Distribution of results
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"Raghuraman K" <raghuramank@aztecsoft.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
>    I have a table like this: create table(xyz char(10), answer number(4)).  There are a lot of rows in this table. I
amlooking at a query that will help me represent the distribution of data records based on the column answer. For
example,we may take that the highest entry for answer column is 90 and the lowest is 2 and there are 1000 records. I am
lookingat a query that will tell how the 1000 records are distributed between the highest and lowest answer (in this
casebetween 90 and 2).  Can anyone please help?

I believe this isn't hard if you use a statistical function.  You can have one
fairly quickly with PL/R.

--
Jorge Godoy      <jgodoy@gmail.com>