Extensions

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Extensions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I've been trying to summarise the last month of work into a single wiki
page, to ease approaching the review of this now quite large patch. It
touches lots of things but the design and goal are simple enough to fit
in my mind, that should be no problem for you guys here :)
 http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Extensions

Oh, don't forget about the git repository, that's the easiest way to get
at the code and try it. The branches, their content and dependencies are
detailed in the wiki page, and here they are too, as a kick start.
 http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql-extension.git;a=summary
 cfparser                 \                           } extension \  pg_execute_from_file()   /             }
alter_extension                                      /                        set_schema    /

 The extension patch has been only produced with the cfparser and pg_execute_from_file() bits, to ease testing. The set
schemahas been produced separately and is independent, the alter_extension patch is an incremental patch atop both the
extensionand the set_schema patch, to ease discussion of APIs.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine