Re: BUG #15352: postgresql FDW error "ERROR: ORDER BY position 0 is not in select list"

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: BUG #15352: postgresql FDW error "ERROR: ORDER BY position 0 is not in select list"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

 Andrew> It seems obviously wrong that a constant pathkey with no actual
 Andrew> reference to the foreign table should be being pushed down, so
 Andrew> so far I suspect that get_useful_pathkeys_for_relation isn't
 Andrew> being selective enough about what is "useful". In this context
 Andrew> I find it suspicious that find_em_expr_for_rel will return an
 Andrew> expr with no vars as being "for" every rel, since it's just
 Andrew> looking for a subset.

 Andrew> So this looks to me like an oversight in aa09cd242 (CCing rhaas
 Andrew> and Ashutosh accordingly), which changed find_em_expr_for_rel
 Andrew> from using bms_equal to bms_is_subset without considering the
 Andrew> degenerate case of members with no relids at all. I propose to
 Andrew> simply add a !bms_is_empty condition there; anyone have any
 Andrew> better idea?

Pushed this.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)