Re: OID Errors

От Al Arduengo
Тема Re: OID Errors
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I seem to recall the docs saying that an initdb was necessary in
moving to version 7.2.1. I believe it is on the main web page as well.

-Al Arduengo

nandrews@investsystems.co.uk ("Nigel J. Andrews") writes:

> On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Jay Schlenker wrote:
>
> > Good Afternoon,
> >
> > We are in the process of migrating a web application that is using

> PostgreSQL 7.1.4 to 7.2.1 and are having some problems.  When I do
> the CREATEDB  command from command line, I am getting errors when
> running PGAccess on the system tables (and any new one I create)
> saying "Attribute OID not found".  I am not specifying WITHOUT OID
> when making these tables.  Does anybody have any idea?
> >

> I seem to remember this cropped up a couple of months ago. I think the answer
> was that you are using an old version of pgaccess and need to
> update. I've got
> version 0.98.7 installed.
>
> A check of the archives might reveal more and from what I've heard at the
> moment that is better done using google than the postgresql site.
>

> --
> Nigel J. Andrews
> Director
>
> ---
> Logictree Systems Limited
> Computer Consultants

"Place your hand on a hot stove for a  minute and it seems like
an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour and it seems like a
minute. That's relativity."  -Albert Einstein