[Mail Delivery System ] Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

От Greg Stark
Тема [Mail Delivery System ] Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Incidentally, Tom, you seem to be using a pretty bogus blackhole list that
includes blocking static address assignments based on the DNS records. I doubt
this achieves much in the way of spam filtering, but it's preventing you from
getting my mails. (Perhaps that's a good thing)

  tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us
    SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM:<gsstark@mit.edu>:
    host sss.pgh.pa.us [66.207.139.130]: 550 5.7.1 Probable spam from 216.58.44.227 refused - see
http://www.five-ten-sg.com/blackhole.php?216.58.44.227