Re: UTF8 on Debian

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: UTF8 on Debian
Дата
Re: UTF8 on Debian  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>> Something very strange is going on on my machine with UTF8:
>
> Argh, I missed rearranging a couple of tables in the recent patch to fix
> up the encoding IDs.  Will fix.

Hm, now things work correctly within the server if I play with text data
generated with convert_from(). But I can't seem to send utf-8 text directly in
psql any more:

postgres=# select 'ライセン';?column?
(1 row)

postgres=# show client_encoding;client_encoding
(1 row)

postgres=# show server_encoding;server_encoding
(1 row)