Re: pg_execute_from_file, patch v10

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: pg_execute_from_file, patch v10
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
> CREATE EXTENSION will be superuser to start with, no doubt, but I think
> we'll someday want to allow it to database owners, just as happened with
> CREATE LANGUAGE.  Let's not build it on top of operations that
> inherently involve security problems, especially when there's no need
> to.

That boils down to moving the superuser() test in the right functions,
it's now in the innermost facility to read files. If you have something
precise enough for me to work on it, please say, but I guess you'd spend
less time making the copy/paste in the code rather than in the mail.
That schedule optimisation is for you to make, though.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine

Сообщение: Re: pg_execute_from_file, patch v10
Сообщение: Re: pg_execute_from_file, patch v10