Re: custom average window function failure

От Sebastian P. Luque
Тема Re: custom average window function failure
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 9 Oct 2016 06:44:10 -0700,
Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:

[...]

> Not sure. When I tried using the above(on 9.5) it failed during the
> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION public.angle_vectors_avg stage with:

> ERROR: type "vector" does not exist

> So where is that coming from in your setup?

Aw nuts, I forgot to include that type definition.  Here it is:

CREATE TYPE public.vector AS
   (angle double precision,
    magnitude double precision);
COMMENT ON TYPE public.vector
  IS 'This type holds the basic descriptors of a vector; namely, angle and magnitude.';

--
Seb

Сообщение: Re: custom average window function failure
Сообщение: Re: custom average window function failure