Re: [BUGS] Improper const-evaluation of HAVING with grouping sets and subquery pullup

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: [BUGS] Improper const-evaluation of HAVING with grouping sets and subquery pullup
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Andrew> To my knowledge this is the correct result. (Though neitherAndrew> version of the query is legal per the SQL
spec;allowingAndrew> expressions and aliases in GROUP BY are nonstandardAndrew> extensions.)

And neither Oracle nor MSSQL (at least the versions available on
sqlfiddle) allow either query, so there's nothing I can compare against.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)