Re: PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))

От Hal Snyder
Тема Re: PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I still like #2 in the set of three the best. The 3D highlighting done
to the letters in the top set of logos makes them harder to read on my
monitor than the flat letters. And I can't tell what that blue thingie
is inside the diamond.

Maybe I agree with Vince that the straw color of the letters isn't the
greatest. We can always change the color scheme of the web pages to
match a new logo if we ever agree on the perfect logo.

I was one a complainer about the ORDBMS fine print. Trying to keep it
simple. (Also preferred the diamond outside the word, *still* feel a
shape in place of a letter is a cliche but guess I'm outnumbered on
that point.)

Jan, thanks for putting up with this silliness.