Re: anyone can help?

От Jason Earl
Тема Re: anyone can help?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
If I read this correctly it sounds as if you are asking about which
web development toolset you should use.  Unfortunately for you there
is almost an unlimited set of tools that are compatible with
PostgreSQL.  Chances are good that whatever language you are currently
most comfortable with has a web technology or two that will happily
read data from PostgreSQL.

That being said, if this is your first foray into web development I
would suggest PHP.  I personally do most of my work in Zope nowadays,
but it is hard to beat PHP for simple web applications.  It's easy to
use, it runs everywhere, it has a very supportive user community, and
oustanding documentation.

Jason

lin_melisa@hotmail.com (Melisa) writes:

> Hi:
>    I just graduated from univ. and got my first job. then I was just
> asked to do something I really don't know how to do it. anyone can
> help?
>
> my boos wanted me to build an interface to put ou the web page to
> serve our customers. it's simple, the database is already there,
> there's products' detail,manufacturers' detail and price plus
> products' picture. my boss just want me to create a window (maybe
> java? or can I write a VB program?), use three combo-boxes to let
> customers chose from product model, manufactures and price range. then
> clike a button and the picture and the detail will show in a textarea.
> but I don't know how to write the SQL, anyone can help?
>
> p.s: for example, when customers first choose product, the price and
> manufactures list box will show only math records. vice versa.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Poolman/mySQL transaction exception on connect
Сообщение: Re: Poolman/mySQL transaction exception on connect