Re: Test::More version

От Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker
Тема Re: Test::More version
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> Based on this, I'm inclined to think we should select 0.98 as the
> minimum version.  Anything later would inconvenience some people.
> OTOH, it doesn't look like there's any value in promising compatibility
> with 0.96 instead, especially since I see a couple of subplan-related
> bug fixes in 0.97 and 0.98 in Test::Simple's changelog.

FWIW, here's a list of Test::More versions shipped with various Perl
releases. Since v5.12.0, the version does not change in minor releases.

  v5.8.3     0.47
  v5.8.7     0.54
  v5.8.8     0.62
  v5.8.9     0.80
  v5.10.0    0.72
  v5.10.1    0.92
  v5.12.0    0.94
  v5.14.0    0.98
  v5.16.0    0.98
  v5.18.0    0.98
  v5.20.0    1.001002
  v5.22.0    1.001014
  v5.24.0    1.001014
  v5.26.0    1.302073
  v5.28.0    1.302133
  v5.30.0    1.302162
  v5.32.0    1.302175
  v5.34.0    1.302183

- ilmari

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Logical Replication - improve error message while adding tables to the publication in check_publication_add_relation