Postgres-jdbc example!

От pocm@rnl.ist.utl.pt (Paulo J. Matos)
Тема Postgres-jdbc example!
Дата
Re: Postgres-jdbc example!  (Rajesh Krishnamoorthy <raj_krishnamoorthy@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi all,

I've installed postgres with jdbc driver and added the
postgresql.jar to the classpath (it's the only path in classpath)
environment variable.

I also have installed JDK from sun... I'm trying to do a database
connection but I'm failing to do anything that works.
Can you please give me a extremely simple example of how this
stuff works or references to an example?
I've tried to read tutorials and some other stuff but I failed to
understand... I'm a Java and jdbc beginner so it's really not
easy for me but I hope that with a simple example I can
understand it.
I'm not even sure that my jdbc driver is installed correctly and
working so if you send me any kind of code to test it, I'd be
glad!

TIA,
My best regards,

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)rnl.ist.utl.pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon