Re: Table Partitioning : Having child tables in multiple database servers

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Table Partitioning : Having child tables in multiple database servers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Ransika de Silva <ransika@gmail.com> writes:
> The client wants to have the freedom of increasing the processor power
> AND the storage by introducing new database servers.

I think the following document will be of interest:
  http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Image:Moskva_DB_Tools.v3.pdf

It presents the architecture Skype is using, and how to achieve what you
need with plproxy and londiste and their other tools.

--
dim