Re: configure can't detect proper pthread flags

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: configure can't detect proper pthread flags
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> if test "`(eval $ac_link 2>&1 1>&5)`" = "" && test "`(eval>> $ac_compile 2>&1 1>&5)`" = ""; then

FWIW, I happened to run into this recently on IRC with someone having
compile problems on FreeBSD (10.1); they were using some nonstandard
compile flags, and configure's pthread test was breaking as a result
(they did not report what the actual warning was).

While investigating that, I also noticed that this code prevents any
attempt at running configure with -x in effect from working properly,
making it a bit hard to debug.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)