Re: BUG #15336: Wrong cursor's bacward fetch results in select with ALL(subquery)

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: BUG #15336: Wrong cursor's bacward fetch results in select with ALL(subquery)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

 Andrew> I'm really not sure yet what the correct fix is, though.

I'm guessing that locally saving/restoring the scan direction in
ExecSubPlan is going to be the best option; it seems to fix the problem,
I'll post a patch in a bit.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)