Re: escaping arrays in perl dbi

От Dave Carrigan
Тема Re: escaping arrays in perl dbi
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Tod McQuillin <devin@spamcop.net> writes:

> But try using DBI parameters like this:
>
> $dbh->prepare("update basket set f_order = ? where cap = ?");
> $dbh->execute('{"apple",0}', 'I');
>
> DBI should take care of all the quoting and escaping for you.

This is the best way to do it, but you can shorten it with:
$dbh->do("update basket set f_order = ? where cap = ?",          undef, '{"apple",0}', 'I');

If you don't want to use the parameterized mechanism, Perl's qq operator
is your friend:
$dbh->do(qq(update basket set f_order = {"apple",0} where cap = 'I'));

--
Dave Carrigan (dave@rudedog.org)            | Yow! Why am I in this ROOM in
UNIX-Apache-Perl-Linux-Firewalls-LDAP-C-DNS | DOWNTOWN PHILADELPHIA?

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: