Re: [HACKERS] 5 Weeks till feature freeze or (do you know where your patch is?)

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 5 Weeks till feature freeze or (do you know where your patch is?)
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] 5 Weeks till feature freeze or (do you know where your patch is?)  (Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-general

> Greg Stark: WITH/Recursive Queries?

Uhm, I posted two weeks ago saying I had to shelve that temporarily.

On the other hand I've submitted a patch to reduce the storage overhead of
varlenas under 128 bytes by 3-7 bytes each.

--
  Gregory Stark