Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error
Дата
Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> (Rather than trying to browbeat configure into doing this, I'd suggest
> manually adjusting CFLAGS in src/Makefile.global, then "make clean" and
> rebuild.)

eh? either of these should work fine:

 ./configure --enable-debug CFLAGS=-O0
 CFLAGS=-O0 ./configure --enable-debug

And yes, you have to do make clean. I often forget that step :(

--
  Gregory Stark

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error
Сообщение: Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error