Re: disable triggers using psql

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: disable triggers using psql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
lists@serioustechnology.com (Geoffrey Myers) writes:
> Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
>>

>>> cut and paste:
>>>
>>> set ON_ERROR_ROLLBACK;
>>
>> Should be
>>
>> \set ON_ERROR_ROLLBACK on
>>
>> You can also set this when calling psql like so:
>>
>> psql --set ON_ERROR_ROLLBACK=on
>>
>> But that's getting off-topic now, as we've got the problem narrowed:
>>
>>> INSERT 0 1
>>
>> This shows the session_replication_role is working as it
>> should. Double check where and how you are setting it; your foreign
>> key problems will go away once it is set correctly.
>
> I'm not sure how to address this.  I'm not exactly sure where to place
> session_replication_role.  It's very close to the top of the file:
>
> --
> -- PostgreSQL database dump
> --
>
> SET client_encoding = 'UTF-8';
> SET standard_conforming_strings = off;
> SET check_function_bodies = false;
> SET client_min_messages = warning;
> SET escape_string_warning = off;
>
> set session_replication_role = replica;
>
> I'm still getting the errors.  If it doesn't belong at the beginning
> of this process, I'm not exactly sure where it should go.

Hmm.  Are you sure 'replica' is the right value to set for
session_replication_role?  I'd expect that when pulling in data from
pg_dump, that 'local' might be the right value, since pg_dump isn't
acting as a replication manager.

Don't trust me blindly on this - I could be wrong - but you should
certainly validate that you're setting that role GUC appropriately.
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'gmail.com';
http://linuxfinances.info/info/slony.html