Re: libpq URL syntax vs SQLAlchemy

От Alex
Тема Re: libpq URL syntax vs SQLAlchemy
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alex Shulgin <ash@commandprompt.com> writes:

> Upon closer inspection of the issue I came to believe that the proper
> fix is to drop support for special treatment of "host part" starting
> with slash altogether.
>
> Attached is a patch to do that.

Well, I understand I might be asking for too much, but did anyone had a
chance to look at the correcting patch?  We're having the first
CommitFest of 9.3 in three weeks, so this better be dealt with before
it's too late.

I believe the correcting patch makes our implementation comply to RFC
3986.

I can produce a patch against 9.1 for improved readability: the removal
of special handling of '/' at the start of URI created a bit of mess in
the correcting patch, so it might be easier to look at the combined
effect of the committed and this one.

Comments please?

--
Regards,