Re: [sqlsmith] PANIC: failed to add BRIN tuple

От Andreas Seltenreich
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] PANIC: failed to add BRIN tuple
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera writes:

> How long does it take for you to reproduce this panic in the unpatched
> code?

Very long, I'm afraid.  I only observed it once, and according to the
logging database, about 4e9 random queries were generated since testing
with 9.5 code.

I could probably speed it up by creating lots of additional BRIN indexes
in the regression database, and by compiling a sqlsmith that generates
update statements only.