Re: ANNOUNCE: DBD::Pg 1.20

От Jason E. Stewart
Тема Re: ANNOUNCE: DBD::Pg 1.20
Дата
Re: ANNOUNCE: DBD::Pg 1.20  ("Thomas A. Lowery" <tl-lists@stlowery.net>)
Список pgsql-interfaces
"Dave Rolsky" <autarch@urth.org> writes:

> I found a bug in the ->tables method.  It includes all the system tables.
> A patch is at the bottom of the message.

Thanks Dave,

> The SQL was correct in 1.13 so I'm not sure how this happened.  There's
> also no real test of this method in the test suite, other than testing to
> make sure that calling it doesn't die.  But you need to test that it
> returns the right thing too ;)
>
> I'd like to offer a test patch but I don't know exactly what you'd expect
> to find in the schema during testing.

t/01setup.t has the following:
 my $sql = <<SQL; CREATE TABLE test (   id int,   name text,   val text,   score float,   date timestamp default
'now()') SQL

You can expect that table to exist. Also, you could create a couple of
more tables/views and test that as well.

Cheers,
jas.

PS. Thanks for the Mason book, I'm enjoying it.