Re: roundoff problem in time datatype

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: roundoff problem in time datatype
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> That's an urban legend.  There never have been, and never will be, two
> leap seconds instituted in the same minute.  We really should reject
> anything larger than '23:59:60'.

I don't understand. The last second of a normal minute goes from 59.0 to
59.999 (etc) before the next minute begins. So surely the last second of a
minute containing a leap second goes from 60.0 to 60.999?

--
greg

Сообщение: Re: Server process exited with unexpected status 128.
Сообщение: Re: Server process exited with unexpected status 128.