Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Christof Petig copyright on include file,

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Christof Petig copyright on include file,
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
In an attempt to throw the authorities off his trail, pgman@candle.pha.pa.us (Bruce Momjian) transmitted:
> Jan Wieck wrote:
>> We've been there before, and not only once. I wonder why we still find
>> more of these, because every time it comes up I agree to removal of it.
>
> Perhaps your name reproduces somehow.  :-)

I think the word you wanted was "replicates"  :-).
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'gmail.com';
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: psql -p 5433; create database test; \c test failing